Those home painting projects just got easier to tackle using the Campbell Hausfeld PS261C airless paint sprayer with quadraflow. You can quickly set up the workstation which uses an electric motor to spray paint via compressed air. A couple of key highlights about this model is the ergonomic spray gun and the lifetime warranty that Campbell Hausfeld has on the motor and diaphragm (which is really where most things tend to wear out the most over time).
The PS261C is designed to cover large areas in a short period of time. It can handle different types of paint such as latex, oil, or oil based stain. With the included 25 foot hose, it is perfect for basically any project around the house you can think of including fences, gates, patios, interior/exterior walls, or cabinets.
Features and Specs:
- Electric motor with enclosed cooling fan
- 3000 PSI and .34 GPM
- Capable of using multiple paint types including oil or latex
- Great warranty on parts and motor
- Cartridge valves are designed for extended life
- Aluminum casing with brass fittings create a solid overall paint sprayer
- Rack can carry up to a 75 ft hose if needed
- Hook on unit can easily carry 5 gallon paint cans
- Suction filter crafted to extend the life of the tip and also cleans easily
- Check out some more of the key features here
The PS261C is a great sprayer for both home use or contractor work sites. It is flexible and lightweight with a solid design and great warranty, making it a great product for anyone who wants a quality job done right. See the current price on Amazon.